Add little more security to your valuable thing with “Qilocks”
As we know security is very essential factor nowadays. Each and everything require security whether is home or industry because many people kept their valuable things in it and that things need high protection from unauthorised persons, so more and more people opt for different types of “locks” that enhance their safety features. “Qilocks”- Developer and manufacturer of locks provide various types of locks that enhance your safety to new level.
Definition of locks:
A mechanism for keeping a door or container fastened, typically operated by a key. It is a mechanical or electronic fastening device that is released by a physical object such as a key, keycard by supplying secret information such as a keycode or password or by a combination. It’s a mechanical device used to secure items of importance.
Types of Locks offered by “Qilocks”
1. Biometric locks-A Biometric locks is a security identification and authentication device. Such locks use automated methods of verifying or recognising the identity of a living person based on a physiological or behavioural characteristic to open locks. These characteristics include fingerprints, facial images, Iris prints and voice recognition.
2. Combination Locks- Combination lock is a type of locking device in which a sequence of symbols, usually numbers, is used to open the lock. The sequence may be entered using a single rotating dial which interacts with several discs or cams, by using a set of several rotating discs with inscribed symbols which directly interact with the locking mechanism, or through an electronic or mechanical keypad. Unlike ordinary padlocks, combination locks do not use keys.
3. Padlocks- Padlocks are small and portable locks that have been used for several thousand years to defend against theft.
Qi-locks provide all this facility to their clients as this company have 15 year of experience in designing and manufacturing locks. Qi-locks has high quality solution to their customer. Choosing Qi Locks will guarantee that in obtaining the best and most durable products on market you will get the highest level of service. For more detail-
Another idea of protecting valuable things is “Combination locks”- Qilocks!
Combination lock is a type of locking device in which a sequence of symbols, usually numbers, is used to open the lock. The sequence may be entered using a single rotating dial which interacts with several discs or cams, by using a set of several rotating discs with inscribed symbols which directly interact with the locking mechanism, or through an electronic or mechanical keypad. Unlike ordinary padlocks, combination locks do not use keys.
Types of Combination Locks:
Auto Scrambling 4 digit combination locks-
Unique auto scrambling feature spins the dials when you open the lock so user codes are never visible.
The lock is easy to reprogramme and emergency access is quick and simple with the reset key.
Suitable for use in wet or external areas.
Available in white, grey and black colours, others colours are also available on demand.
ABS Plastic 4 Digit Combination locks-
All internal components are made from high quality ABS plastic and zinc alloy.
10, 000 possible combinations for maximum security.
Ideal for multi user application
Benefits of Combination Locks
Ultra Secure- With over 10,000 combinations, a thief will not just stumble across the code
Functional- Being able to fit any desk, safe, or locker with a new combination lock can be significant when security is concerned
Ease of Use- Programming the combination is as easy as pressing a button. Did you forget the combo? Use the key that came with the lock and with the turn of a key, simply reset it to another combination you will remember.
“Qilocks”- Developer and manufacturer of “Cam locks”, “Padlocks”, also offer best four digit combinations locks that are most secure locks in the market beside biometrics, which are quite costly. Perfect Equipment has put their trust and industry backing into these locks for your lockers. No matter what the need, you can trust your equipment, and personal items will be kept safe when using four-digit combination lock. For more details, feel free to:
Biometric locks- Advanced lock that help homeowner to surround their smart homes
A Biometric locks is a security identification and authentication device. Such locks use automated methods of verifying or recognizing the identity of a living person based on a physiological or behavioral characteristic to open locks. These characteristics include fingerprints, facial images, Iris prints and voice recognition. Biometric devices have been used by man over a long period of time.
Types of Biometric Locks
1. Fingerprint Locks- Fingerprints locks analysis the segments of fingerprint to grant the access to users. This lock provides better safety to your valuable things than other ordinary locks.
2. Visual biometric devices: Analyses the visual features of the humans to grant access which includes IRIS recognition, Face recognition, Finger recognition and Retina Recognition.
3. Auditory biometric devices: Analyses the voice to determine the identity of a speaker for accessing control.
Uses of biometric locks
Biometric locks are being used to establish better and accessible records of the hours employee's work. With the increase of Biometric locks employers have looked towards new technology like fingerprint recognition to reduce fraud. Additionally, employers are also faced with the task of proper collection of data such as entry and exit times. Biometric devices make for largely foul proof and reliable ways of enabling to collect data as employees have to be present to enter biometric details which are unique to them.
Benefits of Bio metrics locks over traditional locks
1. Hacking of Biometric data is complicated and it cannot be lent.
3. Quick Access
4. No Codes to Memorize
5. Ultimate Security
6. More Secure Than Traditional Locks
7. User Friendly
8. Makes Employee Management Easier
Locks have been used to fasten doors against thieves since earliest time, Biometric locks uses human physically or behavioral recognition for opening the locks. Hence it provides more safety to your valuable things as it keeps thief or unauthorized person away from your valuable things and keeps them more secure. For more details
Your home is your sanctuary. It is a place where fond memories are made and relaxing evenings are spent after a busy day. Your home is a safe haven where you and your family most feel at ease. If your home is under-protected or you've had a recent burglary, this may compromise the security you feel in your own home. Home and Industrial Security is essential to keeping your house, employees and family safe from crime. While it may seem like a daunting task, there are some simple steps you can take to protect your home and family.
Some major safety locks are as categorized:
1.Keypad locks- The kind of door locks you are using for your residence or office play an important role to play in determining the level of safety, security and convenience. Instead of carrying a key chain loaded with different keys, many people are opting for keypad locks, which come with a number of convenient benefits
Benefits of keypad locks are-
1.Key less entry and exit
2.Enhanced home safety
3.Changeable entry codes
5.More safety for your kids
2. Combination locks- The combination lock is one opened not by a key but by the alignment of its interior parts in a definite position. It’s true that with combination door locks you get the convenience of having no key to carry around. The right type of lock will also make your door secured enough against the average thief. Combination locks are more suitable for interior home and office doors, garage doors, etc.
Benefits of combination locks are-
1 Easy access
2 Lock your door or belongings away without needing a key
3 Simply change your combination
4 Fairly Secured
3.Biometrics locks- Biometric door lock are devices that allow you to unlock your door with the combination of a fingerprint and PIN. Biometric locks are locks that grant access based on a unique body trait of the person trying to open it. This can mean either your retina or your fingerprint.
Benefits of bio metric locks are-
1 Quick Access
2 No Codes to Memorize
3 Ultimate Security
4.Padlocks-Padlocks are small and portable locks that have been used for several thousand years to defend against theft, unauthorized entrance. In the very broadest sense of the word, a lock is a device that keeps things valuables safe or restricts access to something that needs protecting .These locks are fitted to things like doors and cupboards and have two physically separate parts.