HBO GO is a service offered by the cable network company HBO which is owned by Warner Media group, Home Box Office, Inc. It allows on the go streaming for HBO content which includes various series, sports events, and movies.
HBO GO on ROKU - ACTIVATION
HBO Go offers a wide range of content for all types of viewers alike. In combination with ROKU, the channel is able to stream in 4K resolution and high quality real-life like sound quality, further enhancing the experience for the viewer. The following are the steps to activate HBO GO on your Roku device.
The prerequisites for adding HBO GO are a working Wifi internet connection with an HBO GO subscribed account and a compatible Roku player or a Roku stick. You also require an HD Television with an HDMI port available and Roku remote or the Roku's mobile app installed on your phone.
Once these prerequisites are present follow the instructions specified below
• Navigate Home on your Roku device by pressing the Home button on the Roku Remote.
• Go to Streaming channels by utilizing the up and down arrow keys present on the Roku remote.
• On the search bar, type HBO GO and click on Search
• After this navigate to the channel page and select option to add the HBO GO channel.
• Login to your Roku account when device prompts you for your login credentials and HBO GO will successfully install on your Roku device.
• Verify if HBO GO is listed on my channel page of the Roku device.
TROUBLESHOOTING PLAYBACK ISSUES WITH HBO GO
Issues are always ever present, however good the system is and the Roku device is no exception. Here are a few simple steps for you to help you troubleshoot your ROKU device if playback issue occurs whilst using HBO GO CHANNEL. Internet speed is one of the main reasons that cause a hike or a drop in the picture quality of streaming devices.
If issues still persist, drop us a call at 123456789 to learn more about your issue and learn how to resolve it by asking for expert guidance from our dedicated customer support team or visit https://www.hbo-go-com-activate.com/how-to-troubleshoot-hbo-go-playback-issues/ or to get step by step guides to troubleshoot all your device problems or read descriptive and detailed product reviews @ +1-844-227-1410