Agile Vs Waterfall Methodology: Which Is the Best for Your Project?
Agile Vs Waterfall Methodology: Which one is the best for your project? In this blog, we'll break down the key differences between Agile and Waterfall so you can make an informed decision about which methodology is best for your next project.
Nowadays the major tasks #software#development companies are facing are timely development and delivery of software. #Agile#SDLC provides a flexible approach to software development in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing customer needs.
The most important advantage of #Agile#software#development#life#cycle implementation is plain to see. The Agile approach covers the continuous changes that dominate in software development processes. That is why teams can deliver working software fast and release updates more often. So, not to adopt Agile SDLC seems not reasonable.
If you want to choose Agile SDLC for your project, take into account the following factors:
- The #Agile#SDLC#model lets teams be more flexible and implement changes faster.
- Products get to market quickly and users don’t need to wait long for new features and updates.
- The Agile software development life cycle creates the necessary conditions for better communication with users and product owners. In such a way, the development team releases only the functionality that customers really need and use.
- Functionality is developed faster and can be demonstrated at different stages of this process.
- Client satisfaction is higher because each sprint gives them updated software with a new working feature.
- Changes in the requirements can be done even in the late stages of the development process.
Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/agile-sdlc you can get full information about the Agile SDLC model, its correlation with traditional SDLC models, and how to make use of the best Agile practices.