In this article, we are going to provide some of the important methods to troubleshoot your printer. Isn’t it very frustrating when printers suddenly stop working? You probably might have faced many issues while using printer such as a printer is not printing, unable to print via phone or tablets, paper jam error, spooler error, printing poor quality issue, etc. We are suggesting a few essential steps you need to follow in order to resolve the troubleshooting errors of your printer:
1. At the foremost step, the point that should be considered in choosing your printer wisely.
2. If your printer has suddenly stopped working then start analyzing it and check the causes of the error. First of all, check, if you are printing via the correct printer. To check this, go to the control panel of your system and click Devices & Printers. Right-click on the printer model that you want to use and set it as a default printer. If it still shows some kind of errors then you need to contact Printer Tech Support Number USA.
3. If you want to print through an iPad, iPhone, iPod, tablet or any other mobile device you are required to have a Wi-Fi connection and the most important AirPrint feature. If your printer doesn’t have AirPrint feature you can also download printer applications software.
4. Check if your printer requires the replacement of cartridge. If you are getting bad print quality, your printer may need a cartridge replacement. To check the ink level, go to printer properties via the Control Panel of your computer or laptop.
5. If your printer having a paper jam error open the cartridge access door check where the paper has been stuck. Do not pull it out forcefully, remove it carefully.
These are some of the major issues you face every day if you further face some technical issues contact our tech support live chat service. Visit our website: https://printersupporthelplinenumber.us for more information.
We deliver a complete solution for your imaging worries through both online and on-site support. Canon Printer Technical Support Number USA can be reached by calling on toll-free number +1-888-883-9839 which is available 24/7. Calling on Canon Printer Tech Support Phone Number will ensure you get connected with an expert directly. Our technicians are trained to resolve issues with varying models and will be available when you need it the most. https://www.printersupporthelplinenumber.us/canon-printer-support-usa.html
How to fix “printer is offline” when connected to Mac?
If you are using your Mac device to print your documents, first of all, you are required to check the AirPrint a feature in your device. AirPrint is a feature of Apple’s device which enables printing via Wi-Fi. You are required to connect with a good internet connection. But if your printer shows “printer is offline” when connected to Mac it indicates that the connection is not established between your Mac...